Winter Wellness Retreat:
Snowshoe & Yoga Retreat
Based in a beautiful luxury chalet in Essert Romand, on the outskirts of Morzine in the French Alps
Come and combine two wonderful activities that compliment the mountain environment - breathe in the fresh air and stretch those muscles whilst being in the wonderful French mountains with amazing views, and beautiful snow
Day 1 Arrival day: Arrive from mid-afternoon onwards, explore the chalet and gardens. Enjoy our evening welcome meal and meet the rest of the guests before partaking in a gentle evening yoga / meditation session
Days 2 to 4 - each day we will combine a series of hiking or snowshoeing sessions in the mountains with yoga both indoors and in the mountains - experience yoga with a view!
Departure after lunch on day 4
Our food will be vegetarian and vegan in origin and will be provided by the fantastic Tamsin & Michelle from Bon App
€ 879 including accommodation (10 places available)
€POA NOT including accommodation (2 places available)
What it includes:
- 3 days full of yoga and snowshoeing in the French Mountains (some of the yoga sessions will be inside the chalet)
- A qualified yoga teacher
- A qualified International Mountain Leader to guide you the mountains
- A shared room in a beautiful chalet with it's own garden and hot tub. There will be a maximum of 10 guests staying in the chalet (although we have space for 2 additional people to join - price on application)
- All food on the retreat - a light breakfast, brunch, afternoon snacks, 3 course evening meal
- Yoga Mats if required
- Walking poles if required
- Transport to the start and from the end of each walk
What does it not include?
Flights or travel to and from the accommodation at the start and end of the retreat.
Please email Vivien to enquire or reserve your place.
We will send you the booking link as soon as it is available with our package tour operator
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW
Meet Your Hosts
An experienced Mountain Leader and International Mountain Leader, Vivien lives and works in the French Alps with her husband and Border Collie where she shares her passion and enthusiasm for nature and the outdoors with anyone that will listen. In summer she is a hiking guide and in winter, a snowshoe guide.
Katie brings with her 10+ years of managing both her own health and that of her clients. Combining qualifications in yoga, meditation, nutritional therapy with a BSc in Sport Rehabilitation, Katie aims to ensure everyone is able to improve their health and fitness, no matter the limitation. Ensuring the movement fits the body, and the food not only supports you from a health point of view but serves you from a lifestyle and mental health point of view too - because life is too short for crash diets and body hatred. She happily calls the French Alps home with her dog Buddy.