Covid-19: Coronavirus Policy
You must not knowingly come on an event if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you experience any symptoms, or are tested positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of your event, it is your responsibility to inform us so that other people in your group and your group leader can self-isolate to prevent spreading infection to other guests.
1. Whilst hiking:
- During hiking keep regulation 5m apart or hiking, 10m apart during trail running (https://www.chamoniarde.com/actualites/a-la-une/retour-aux-pratiques-de-la-montagne - see in particular the press release from the prefecture of Haute-Savoie)
- You must provide your own drinking water bottles
- You must provide your own hand sanitizer
- When resting you must be minimum 1m apart as per social distancing requirements
- Any first aid required will be done by yourselves under supervision of the leader unless immediate intervention is required in which case your leader will wear a face mask and gloves. You must also wear your face mask.
- Any equipment you borrow from us will be thoroughly sanitized after every use
2. Whilst using transport provided by DaysAway Adventures
- You provide your own face mask and wear it at all times inside the vehicle
- You must sanitize your hands before getting into the vehicle
- You must open and close your own doors on the vehicles
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized between groups including door handles & seat belts
Last updated 07/06/2020