Covid-19: Coronavirus Policy
You must not knowingly come on an event if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you experience any symptoms, or are tested positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of your event, it is your responsibility to inform DaysAway Adventures so that other people in your group and your group leader can self-isolate to prevent spreading infection to other guests.
We strongly recommend that you download the French 'Stop Covid' Track & Trace App before attending an event. Please scan or click the image below to take you to the download page:
It is a requirement in France to wear a face mask inside vehicles when sharing with others and inside buildings. There is a €135 fine. Please respect our leaders and each other by following this Government requirement.
1. Whilst hiking:
- During hiking keep the regulation 1m apart or hiking, 5m apart during trail running
- You must provide your own drinking water bottles
- you must provide your own hand sanitizer
- When resting you must be minimum 1m apart as per social distancing requirements in France
- Any first aid required will be done by yourselves under supervision of the leader unless immediate intervention is required in which case your leader will wear a face mask and gloves. You must also wear your face mask.
- Any equipment you borrow from us will be thoroughly sanitized after every use
2. Whilst using transport provided by DaysAway Adventures
- You must provide your own face mask and wear it at all times inside the vehicle.
- You must provide your own sanitizer and sanitize your hands before touching and getting into the vehicle
- Please let your driver open and close doors and operate folding seats
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized between groups including door handles & seat belts
We are allowed to transport 8 people plus the driver in our 9 seater vehicles as long as face masks are worn at all times. If you are not comfortable about sharing, we understand and you are welcome to use your own vehicle. We are generally only in the vehicles for up to half an hour at a time.
Last updated: 28/11/2020